Get the product you ordered or your money back—it’s that simple.
Akwaaba Money Back Guarantee covers most transactions on the Akwaaba platform. It means buyers can get their money back if the product they paid for hasn't been issued.
Coverage, eligibility requirements, and exclusions
Akwaaba Money Back Guarantee applies when:
- The buyer does not receive what was paid for
- What was received does not match the listing
- Return policy not fulfilled as stated in the listing
As a buyer, for your transaction to be eligible for Akwaaba Money Back Guarantee:
- You must complete and pay for your purchase on akwaabainsurance.com using an eligible payment method at checkout;
- You must meet the requirements specified in this policy, including taking action within the required time frames;
- The product may not be an excluded product or subject to any additional exclusions; and
- You may not seek resolution for the same issue by another resolution method
As a seller, for transactions where Akwaaba Money Back Guarantee applies:
- You are responsible for issuing the product that was described in the listing, honoring your stated return and refund policy, and providing a resolution when a buyer reports a problem.
- If the purchase was completed on akwaabainsurance.com, you must meet the requirements specified in this policy, including taking action within the required time frames.
Eligible payment methods
|Eligible payment methods|
Eligible for coverage:
- Credit card or debit card
Buyers and sellers are subject to the Akwaaba Money Back Guarantee or other buyer protection policies available on the site where the buyer completed the checkout, or the registration details of the buyer or seller.
If the product was purchased by the buyer's representative or agent, the representative or agent is entitled to a full refund, including original purchase costs (if applicable). The buyer must contact the representative or agent for his refund.
*Are you facing difficulties using the system? Check out the Help page for assistance.